Mid-Century Danish Teak Extending Oval Dining Table By Gudme
This Mid-Century Danish teak extending oval dining table by Gudme Mobelfabrik comes with 2 large leaves. Making it perfect for both daily dinner and hosting extended family and friends for meals. The table was purchased from a lovely couple who was downsizing and didn't have a need for such a generous table any longer. Table is stamped with the Gudme Mobelfabrik stamp. Beautiful, solid teak, bullet edge around the entire table, including the leaves. This design cue is not only beautiful but serves to make the table seem thinner. The leaves conveniently store within the table when not in use. The table will seat 6 comfortably without the leaves. Adding both the generous leaves will extend this table out for a comfortable 10 person place setting. The 4, solid teak, Wegner style legs are graceful and easily remove for transport. Amazing openness, proportions and size. Perfect as a family dining table; extending when you have guests. Also wonderful as a corporate meeting room table.
|Width||59"; 78.25"; 97.5"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with some minor age appropriate wear.
- The leaves are lighter with slighter more pronounced grain pattern as they were rarely used.
- The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.