Mid-Century Danish Teak Queen Size Bed Frame With Side Tables
This Mid-Century Danish teak Queen size bed frame with side tables is simply outstanding. We purchased this item from a couple who were downsizing and were looking to part a few of their cherished Danish Modern items. We specialize in these Mid-Century teak bed frames and this is the best you can buy due to the quality of construction and materials. Sleek and with the raised up bed frame and side tables, it will make almost any bedroom seem bigger. The bed has 2 side tables each with one dove tailed drawer and a lower shelf. The headboard runs the width of the bed frame and the side tables giving the bed a finished look. The headboard and footboard are also both finished with stunning old growth teak veneer on the exposed surfaces. The design of this bed frame is strong and sturdy as it sits on a 5 solid teak tapered legs. While strong it is incredibly easy to assemble as all the pieces click together in minutes! The warm darker teak colour and stunning grain pattern is exceptional throughout the bed. We have done our usual thorough clean and maintenance effort on the entire item. You will be proud to add this to any bedroom in your home.
Additional of note:
- 3/4" thick oak slats are included. No need for a box spring.
- Fits a standard or North American queen size mattress.
- Currently in our warehouse. Please call ahead to view.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with some minor age appropriate wear on one of the side tables. See pictures for details.
- The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.