Mid-Century Dining Chairs By Arne Vodder For France And Daverkosen
Stunning set of eight early Mid-Century Dining Chairs By Arne Vodder For France And Daverkosen. Produced in the 1950's in Denmark and bearing an early France & Daverkosen stamp. These rare Danish Modern dining chairs were purchased from a local gentleman who was downsizing. Featuring elegantly curved seats that seem to float due to sophistication of the design. The upholstered backs swivel to your posture and back position. The combination of seat and back creates an extremely elegant and highly comfortable dining chair. Truly one of Vodder's greatest designs. Combining great lumbar support and higher back with a sense of openness. These chairs tick all of the boxes for a great dining chair. A very hard to find a set of 8! 6 Model FD 183 side chairs and 2 rare Model FD 184 armchairs. New burnt orange microfibre upholstery and foam. Extremely strong, durable, beautiful and comfortable without peer. These are the chairs to host your next dinner party. Alternatively they are a statement piece when family comes over for the holidays. The armchairs would be perfect in a living room. Brought to the dining room when they are needed.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 6 side chairs and or a single armchair. Please add 6 side chairs; 1 armchairs or 6 sidecars AND 1 armchairs to your cart.
- Looking to customize the fabric? Email us for an upholstery quote.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In very good condition with some minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- New burnt orange microfibre fabric upholstery and new foam.
- The wood on the chairs has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled. However the original finish remains.