Mid-Century Dining Chairs By Folke Palsson For FDB Mobler Model J77
Stunning Mid-Century dining chairs by Folke Palsson for FDB Mobler, Model J77. The model J77 chair dates to the early 60's. With this having a 1963 date stamp on each chair. Wonderful lines and styling embodying an updated Windsor style chair. Solid wood on the frame, legs and seats done in deep satin black finish. These are spectacular chairs that will last for many, many years beyond the almost 60 that they have already been around. The satin black finish provides an updated and timeless elegance. Allowing these chairs to be mixed into almost any setting seamlessly. Strong and sturdy yet wonderfully open. Even the back rest is well thought out in that is has a flat surface for the upper back to rest. Truly the embodiment of great Danish Modern design. The tapered legs and curved lines of the back and legs not only enhance the look and profile, but make this one of the most comfortable dining chairs ever produced.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 5. Please add 5 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition The chairs have been professionally restored with a satin black finish and the legs and joints tightened.