Mid-Century Eames DWSR Style Dining Chairs
A wonderful set of 4 Mid-Century Eames DWSR style dining chairs in avocado green. Manufactured and purchased in the 1970's, these chairs have an iconic and beautiful design. Made from a fiberglass-reinforced plastic, a material that had not been used in consumer applications before. This winning combination met the Eames’ quality requirements and, when released in 1950, became the first mass-produced plastic chair. The uniqueness of these chairs is the perfectly angled, mid-rise back rest. The curve of the chair make these chairs incredibly comfortable for various body types. The wire "Eiffel" style bases have been restored and the avocado green shells cleaned and polished. Simple functional design, characteristic of great Mid-Century Modern furniture. These would work amazingly with any table but are spectacular with our Danish Mid-Century Teak Extending Dining Table By Henning Kjaernulf which is currently also available.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- All chairs are in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the black metal bases.
- The shells have been professionally cleaned and polished
- The balancers on one chair were missing and have been replaced. See last picture for details.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually. Sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart.