Mid-Century Exposed Frame Lounge Chair By Folke Ohlsson For Dux
A rare Mid-Century exposed frame lounge chair by Folke Ohlsson for Dux. The exposed solid walnut frame of this beautiful Mid-Century Modern armchair has an exceptional depth of colour, variegation and light wood tone that is so incredibly difficult to find. The wood starts at the front legs and continues through the sides and down to the back legs. The original green fabric look as great as it did in the early 60's when this armchair was manufactured by DUX in Sweden. Sitting in this chair is an experience in comfort. It is perfectly angled with ample lumbar and side support. This is the perfect chair to read, watch TV or just lounge in. Danish Modern armchairs are highly sought after for their style beauty and comfort.
Additional Of Note:
- Also available matching, Rare Mid-Century Barrel Back Lounge Chair by Folke Ohlsson for Dux
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition. The wood has been carefully cleaned and conditioned, but remains with the original finish.
- The original green upholstery has been professionally cleaned.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.