Mid Century Extending Teak Dining Table By Niels Moller
A rarely available Mid-Century extending teak dining table by Niels Moller. The Model 10 was designed by Niels Moller in 1958 and produced by JL Moller Mobelfabrik of Denmark. Featuring fabulous organic styling with curves that balance the straight lines and the highest quality of materials and craftsmanship. This is seen in the way the leaves are curved to accept and line up with the table top perfectly. Ensuring that when extended the top is even. The solid wood stretchers pull out to hide the storage for the 2 extension leaves. The splayed legs and clean fluid lines really illustrate the high level of ability of the makers. Wonderfully narrow for todays homes, yet enough width for placements and bowls in the centre. The two extension leaves conveniently store within the table and extend the table to seat up to 10. The incredible Truly beautiful grain pattern and colour throughout. The leaves of the table have a more pronounced grain pattern as they were rarely used.
Additional of note:
- The legs of this table are not easily removable.
63" without leaves
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In very good condition with minor wear age appropriate wear. The leaves have a slightly more pronounced grain pattern, due to lack of use.
- The entire item has been cleaned and oiled but remains with the original finish.