Mid-Century Glazed Ceramic And Ebony Table Lamp
A stunning large Mid-Century glazed ceramic and ebony wood table lamp. The glazed ceramic body is is a lovely bone colour with circular impressions. The style is very reminiscent of the work of Lotte Bostlund. The base is a thick piece of solid Ebony. Providing some contrast and giving the lamp some contrast between the body and base. Dating from the late 1960's, the lamp features an off white shade barrel shade with the original brass harp and finial. This is part art and part function. The base sits on a felt padded bottom to protect your furniture. At an incredible 31" high, yet only 8" wide at the base this is a harder to find tall and narrow Mid-Century Modern ceramic table lamp. A truly gorgeous addition to any room.
Additional of note:
- Will accept any standard socket light bulb (CFL/ LED) up to 100W.
- 6 ft off white cord.
- The lamp gets turned on with a rotary switch located on the stem.
- Try light capable.
|Width = Depth||14" shade/ 8" base|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition. The base has been wiped clean.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.