Mid-Century Mahogany Dining Chairs By Dyrlund
A set of 4 Danish Mid-Century Mahogany dining chairs by Dyrlund. Elegant Danish Modern classics from the 1970's. 4 available. Crafted from solid mahogany, these Mid-Century Modern dining chairs feature an elegant open back. The solid mahogany, open frame extends upwards from the legs at an angle. Culminating in the stunning flat spindle back design on the back. The back is not only beautiful, but keeps a sense of openness in your space. Beautiful colour and grain pattern to the wood throughout these chairs. Subtle curves and finger joinery add to the strength and sophistication of these great Danish dining chairs. Higher back and ample seat design makes these chairs very comfortable. While the openness makes them the embodiment of good Mid-Century Modern design. Completely strong & sturdy. They have been reupholstered with new foam and a lime green velour.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
Priced individually and sold as a set of 4.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.