Mid-Century Modern Aluminum Table Lamp
A stunning Mid-Century Modern Aluminum table lamp by Hansen Lighting. Featuring a stunning, spun aluminum, semicircular shade. This is part art and part function. The solid aluminum base sits on a padded bottom to protect your furniture. The base is acts as a counter weight for the tall body, ensuring the lamp does not tip over. The square aluminum base leads to a thin solid aluminum body bored out in the centre for wires. Finished off with the original spun aluminum, semicircular shade and diffuser which creates a wonderful warm lighting effect. At an incredible 27" high, yet only 5" wide at the base this is a harder to find tall and narrow Mid-Century Modern ceramic table lamp. Dating from the late 60's and manufactured in Denmark. A truly gorgeous addition to any room but would be exceptional in a living room or den.
Additional of note:
- Will accept any standard socket light bulb (CFL/ LED) up to 70W.
- Has an 8 ft white cord.
- The lamp gets turned on with a rotary switch located on the diffuser
- Try light capable.
|Width = Depth||17" shade/ 5" base|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear. The lamp has been lightly cleaned but has the original patina.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.