Mid-Century Modern Armchair By Ib Kofod Larsen For Fritz Hansen
A stunning and rare Mid-Century Modern armchair by Ib Kofod Larsen for Fritz Hansen. This is the model #4346. The model 4346, incorporates design elements from both of Larsen's iconic chairs: The Elizabeth and Seal chairs. Manufactured by Fritz Hansen in 1956, it is incredibly comfortable with a high angled back and thick removable and reversible seat cushion. The curved sides envelope the body, while the back sits comfortably, no matter your position. The star of the show, is the solid teak frame and wonderfully crafted arm rests. The arm rests truly show off the craftsmanship of the makers in their subtle sharpness. They swoop out slightly and around the back, then sharply angle down to form the legs. Open and fairly compact, yet comfortable and sturdy. This is simply a beautiful Danish Modern lounge chair with great investment potential, which will occupy a central place in your home.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The chair has been professionally reupholstered in a period appropriate grey Maharam with new foam.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.