Mid-Century Modern Heart Dining Set By Hans Wegner For Fritz Hansen
An exceptional Mid-Century teak "heart" dining set by Hans Wegner for Fritz Hansen. Consisting of a model FH4602 table and six model FH4103 chairs. The table is composed of a teak plywood top with solid oak wood tripod legs and skirting. The chair seats are made from teak plywood and solid oak frames. The first thing you will notice about this dining set is the stunning teak top on the round table. Wonderful scale, proportion and subtle, yet profound, detail makes you understand why this dining set is so incredibly sought after. The table top has absolutely stunning teak grain pattern and an incredibly warm colour. The tripod legs add more sophistication to the overall design. This design cue is echoed on the chairs. The result is that the chairs are stackable and 6 chairs perfectly fit around the table. The chairs are also teak plywood with solid oak frames and backrests. The set gets it's name from the "heart" shape of the chair seats. Stamped Made in Denmark and Fritz Hansen.
Additional of note:
- Sold as a set. Price is for the 6 chairs and the table together. Please only add 1 item to your cart.
|Height||28.25"||28.75" (Seat 17")|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with some very minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The entire piece has been refinished to a high standard.