Mid-Century Modern High Back Teak Lounge Chair
A stunning Mid-Century Modern teak lounge chair. This chair features beautiful charcoal upholstery and stunning grain pattern on the solid African teak arms and legs. The gorgeous dark wood tone gives this lounge chair an added sense of sophistication. The arm rests have a curve and a wide flare for added comfort. The solid African teak legs sit up on a solid African teak base. The star of the show is the original charcoal grey Mahram upholstery with covers the chair. New foam has been done for the seat cushion. The chair has a high back for comfort, but still maintains a compact size characteristic of this periods chairs. This is a spectacular chair that will last for many, many years beyond the 60 that it has already been around. Strong, sturdy, yet incredibly comfortable.
Additional of note:
- New foam on the seat cushion
- Other fabric options available at additional cost.
- Looking for another high back chair to pair this with? How about our Yves Custom Chair Floor Model or our Mid-Century Leather Safari Chair By Hans Olsen For Visakdalens Möbler?
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been cleaned and oiled
- New foam with a fiber wrap on the seat cushion.
- The original upholstery has been professionally steam cleaned throughout.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.