Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs With Teak Accents
A pair of extremely comfortable Mid-Century Modern lounge chairs with teak accents from the 60's. These armchairs epitomize 60's Danish Modern design style with an organically shaped frame that curves softly to envelope the body perfectly. The incredibly soft textured upholstery also epitomizes the retro look of the period. While the solid teak "paw" accents on the arms and feet evoke a timeless quality. The arms and padded back curve and angle perfectly to the body. The back is also padded, making this armchair extremely comfortable.
The entire frame has been carefully cleaned and oiled to bring out the beauty of the wood. The original fabric has been professionally cleaned throughout and is in amazing shape. The seat cushion is reversible and removable so it can be removed and taken to a dry cleaner, should you ever need to launder it. Perfect for a living room, basement or den.
Additional of note:
- 2 available: High Back & Low Back.
- Sold separately. Please add the appropriate style to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- Overall in excellent condition with very minor age appropriate wear to the fabric.
- The original oatmeal textured fabric has been professionally cleaned.
- The teak paws and base have been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but the original finish remains.