Mid-Century Modern Polka Dot Ceramic Table Lamp
A fun mid sized Mid-Century Modern "Pop-Art" lamp. Featuring a soft red body with black polka dots. This is part art and part function. The black wood bottom sits on a padded bottom to protect your furniture. The base also leads to a solid wood stem. Finished off with the original woven shade which creates a wonderful warm lighting effect. At an incredible 28" high, yet only 6" wide at the base this is a harder to find tall and narrow Mid-Century Modern ceramic table lamp. A truly gorgeous, fun, artistic addition to any room.
Additional of note:
- Will accept any standard socket light bulb (CFL/ LED) up to 100W.
- Has an 8 ft black cord.
- The lamp gets turned on with a switch located on the stem.
|Width = Depth||13" shade/ 5" base|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.