Mid-Century Modern Queen Sized Bed Frame with Floating Side Tables In Teak
This Mid-Century Modern Queen sized bed frame with floating side tables in teak is simply stunning. Featuring stunning thick old growth teak veneer on all exposed surfaces this bed frame is not only beautiful to look at but due to the open sides and low profile it provides a sense of openness to any room. The open sides also make cleaning under the bed easier and it allows your to store under the bed if needed! We specialize in these Mid-Century teak bed frames and this is the fabulous option due to the quality of materials and easy of assembly. Sleek and streamlined and with the floating side tables, it will make almost any bedroom seem bigger. The bed has 2 floating side tables each with one drawer. The headboard is finished with solid teak edging on the perimeter. The design of this bed frame is strong, sturdy yet open. Conveniently it is a breeze to assemble! The colour and variegation or the wood is exceptional throughout. We have done our usual thorough clean and maintenance effort on the entire item. You will be proud to add this to any bedroom in your home.
Additional of note:
- 3/4" X 6" slats are included. No need for a box spring.
- Fits a standard or North American queen size mattress.
- Currently in storage. Please call ahead to view.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. The entire item has been professionally restored, but retains the original finish.