Mid-Century Modern Solid African Teak Rocking Chair By A Hopkins
A simply stunning Mid-Century Modern solid African teak rocking chair by A Hopkins. Crafted in the 1950's, this chair combines great beauty with wonderful comfort. Featuring a hand crafted Afrormosia frame with incredible joinery and stunning grain pattern throughout. The chair rises elegantly from the solid African teak rockers. through the beautiful, round tapered legs to the seat. The seat is a solid African teak seat with the original whole grain black leather upholstery. The backrest is composed of strips of Afrormosia. Keeping the chair open and elegant. The size and open design allows you to fit this rocking chair almost anywhere. High back, leather seating and flared armrests for added comfort. This is a spectacular rocker that will last for many, many years beyond the 60+ that it has already been around. Strong, sturdy, yet incredibly comfortable. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or the baby's room!
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire frame has been professionally cleaned, conditioned oiled but retains the original finish.
- The seat is in excellent condition. The original leather has been restored with Zinolin leather cleaner and Zinolin leather cream.