Mid-Century Modern Solid Walnut Armchair By Ib Kofod Larsen For Selig
A gorgeous Mid-Century Modern solid walnut armchair by Ib Kofod Larsen Manufactured in the 60's, this Mid-Century classic is shaped from solid vibrant black walnut. The design has the perfect balance of curves and straight, defined edges. Truly the embodiment of spectacular Danish Modern design. Featuring an organically shaped, solid walnut frame in a wonderfully dark shade. With a backrest at just the right angle for hours of lounging with friends. The backrest is composed of "fin" shaped strips of walnut which keep the back open and add an elegant design feature. Enabling this chair to be placed in the centre of any room. The curved lines on the armrests not only enhance the look and profile, but they are at just the right height and angle to make this one of the most comfortable lounge chairs ever produced.
Additional of note:
- Also available matching 3 seat walnut sofa by Ib Kofod Larsen for Selig.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The frame has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- New high grade nylon foam has replaced the worn Pirelli webbing.
- New high grade, soy based, foam
- The original multi coloured retro upholstery has been professionally cleaned and are in excellent condition.