Mid-Century Modern Teak And Leather Tall Table Lamp By ESA Denmark
A truly exceptional Mid-Century Modern teak and leather tall table lamp by ESA Denmark. The lamp features a hand turned, solid teak, body with a counterweighted base to better support the tall form. Retains the brass insert on the underside bearing the ‘ESA, Made in Denmark’ manufacturer’s stamp. Dating from the late 1950's to early 1960's this lamp exhibits beautiful workmanship on the solid teak frame. The black leather accents provide stunning contrast. The off-white barrel shade enhances the shape. A truly rare and beautiful Danish Modern teak lamp in a hard to find tall, narrow shape.
Additional of note:
- Professionally rewired.
- Light bulb not included. Takes up to a 75W, standard socket, bulb.
- 8 ft cord.
|Width = Depth||11" shade/ 6" base|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- The leather has been professionally restored.
- The original off-white barrel shade is in very good condition.