Mid-Century Modern Teak Armchairs By Fredrik Kayser For Vatne Lenestolfabrikk
A pair of truly stunning Mid-Century teak armchairs by Fredrik Kayser for Vatne Lenestolfabrikk from the 60's. Lines and styling harken to the greatest of Scandinavian Modern designs. Solid teak frames with a beechwood and vinyl coated spring seat. New soy based foam and the original soft brown and navy checker board Maharam fabric on the seats and backs. The solid teak frames are a wonderful deep rich colour with beautiful variegation. The joinery is truly stunning and complements the beautiful organic flow of the chair perfectly. The open back has a horizontal strap detail using vinyl coated springs. The curved arms subtly illustrates the wonderful craftsmanship of the makers. Perfect for lounging, they are also amazing chairs for curling up to read or just entertaining. These are spectacular chairs that will last for many, many years beyond the 50+ that they have already been around. Strong, sturdy, yet incredibly comfortable. Stunning, rare and authentic Mid-Century Modern solid teak easy chairs.
Additional of Note:
- Priced individually, sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- Just In: new royal blue upholstery & foam.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- New royal blue upholstery and foam.