Mid-Century Modern Teak Cabinet And Bookcase
An exquisite Mid-Century Modern teak cabinet and bookcase from the 1960's. Composed of 2 parts that can be used together or separately. The top is a bookcase with 2 adjustable and removable shelves. Solid teak mitred edge banding runs the perimeter of this gorgeous period bookcase. The bottom features 3 generous solid wood drawers. Each of the drawers has 2 stunning solid teak inset handles. However the star of this show is the stunning colour and teak variegation throughout this beautiful crafted item. Finished with a wood backing. Use this as a one piece display cabinet and organizer. Alternatively for those looking for a compact sized cabinet and bookcase this would be fabulous. You could also separate them and use the top as a bookcase and bottom as a TV stand, making this ideal in a living room or den.
|Total||Base Only||Top Only|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The wood has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- Drawers slide easily.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.