Mid-Century Modern Teak Club Chair
A truly exceptional Mid-Century Modern teak lounge chair. This Mid-Century Modern armchair has a stunning teak wrap on the arms, legs and base. Featuring "2 tone" styling on the upholstery. The sides and back maintain in the original off-white with charcoal check fabric. While the removable and reversible cushions feature new soy based foam and a charcoal mohair fabric. This is a spectacular lounge chair that will last for many, many years beyond the 50 that it has already been around. Featuring incredible lines and a beautiful organic structure. Incredibly comfortable and yet still fairly compact. Completely strong and sturdy. The highly grained, solid teak arms are not only beautiful but they sit at the perfect height. The wood is also a wonderful colour with beautiful variegation and is complemented perfectly by the fabric. Use this in your living room and have people drool with jealously or keep it to yourself in your bedroom!
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The wood has been professionally restored.
- Professionally reupholstered seat and back cushion with new soy based foam and charcoal mohair fabric.
- The original fabric on the arms and back have been professionally cleaned.