Mid-Century Modern Teak Gentleman's Wardrobe
A spectacular Mid-Century Modern teak gentleman's wardrobe. This stunning Mid-Century Modern item combines the best features of dresser and a wardrobe, all without being too large and bulky. Featuring a simple yet sophisticated single door design. Open the door to reveal a finished interior with 2 adjustable and removable shelves. Perfect for storing sweaters and bulky items! The other side has 5 wood drawers. Each drawer and the door has a curved, semi circular rosewood handle on the front face. The entire item is covered in a stunning, high grade, old growth teak veneer which has exceptional colour and grain pattern. This gorgeous item sits on a sturdy and secure pedestal base, making it safe for even a young child's room. The pedestal base has black naugahyde accents, providing a bit of design flare. This wardrobe provides a generous amount of storage. Vintage teak furniture with a Mid-Century Modern design sensibility is so sought after due to it's versatility, clean lines and warmth. Use this item in a bedroom as a stylish storage piece. Alternatively use it in an entrance foyer for your coats, keys, mail and hats. It would also be perfect as a bar cabinet in your basement or living room.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- Drawers and doors open and close smoothly.
- The entire item has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- One drawer handle has been professionally restored.