Mid-Century Modern Teak Gentleman's Wardrobe Or Hall Cabinet
This spectacular Mid-Century Modern teak gentleman's wardrobe or hall cabinet is from the 60's and it look like it was made yesterday! Featuring a practical and streamlined 2 door design with stunning teak variegation and beautiful colour. Open one door to reveal 6 generous oak, dovetailed drawers. The other door opens to reveal 3 fixed teak shelves. An incredibly versatile item, as you can use this as a linen chest in a hallway. It would also be ideal in a front foyer to organize your hats and mitts. Of course it would perfect as a dresser in a bedroom or even a bar cabinet! The doors have exquisite inset solid teak handles that run vertically up the entire height of the door. The entire item sits raised up on 4 solid teak tapered legs allowing it to fit almost anywhere! Vintage teak furniture with a Mid-Century design sensibility is so sought after due to it's versatility, clean lines and warmth.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.