Mid-Century Modern Teak Lounge Chairs
A pair of gorgeous Mid-Century Modern teak lounge chairs from the 70's. Manufactured in Denmark, these were owned by a lovely couple from the Western GTA for almost 50 years! True Scandinavian Modern classics. Shaped from solid vibrant teak with the perfect balance of curves and straight, defined edges. A fully upholstered seat and backrest forms to the body perfectly. Compact yet open, these armchairs will fit almost anywhere! Featuring an organically shaped, solid teak frame with a backrest at just the right angle for hours of reading. The chairs have exceptional joinery and springs in both the seat and backrest. The springs not only make them comfortable but also very durable. The original pink and white upholstery is in good shape. While these are exceptionally comfortable, it's the wood that sets these Danish teak easy chairs apart. These chairs are perfect for a den, professional office or living room.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- Pink and white upholstery not going to work for you? Ask for an upholstery quote.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The frames have been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retain the original finish.
- The original pink and white stripe upholstery has been professionally cleaned and is excellent condition.