Mid-Century Modern Teak Open Back Bookcase Or Room Divider
A rare pair of Mid-Century Modern teak open back bookcases or room dividers. These date from the mid to late 1960s and were manufactured by the exceptional firm R Huber right here in Toronto! Each of these beautiful and practical items features 2 adjustable and removable shelves. Finished on all exposed surfaces with the highest grade of teak veneer and solid African teak edging. Sitting raised up on four round tapered solid teak legs gives them more height and sophistication while letting them fit into almost any space. Exceptionally rare to find a pair! Ample storage as a standard bookcase/ display cabinet or use them to divide a room. The legs can be removed so they can be stacked. These would be perfect flanking a fireplace in a living room or in a den for books and to display items. They would also be ideal as a console behind a sofa.
Additional of note:
- PRICED BY BOOKCASE. SOLD INDIVIDUALLY.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- Both bookcases are in excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear.
- There is a black mark about the width of 1/2 a dime on the top of one bookcase (see last picture).
- The wood has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.