Mid-Century Modern Teak Swivel Wall Lamp
A stunning Mid-Century Modern solid teak swivel wall lamp or sconce. From the late 60's and featuring beautiful workmanship on the solid teak frame. An oval solid teak base clips onto a screw to mount on the wall, while a solid teak arm extends outward. The arm swivels 180 degrees allowing you to position it how you want. The cord runs down the top of the arm in a groove. Perfect in a bedroom or in a living room. Wall mounted so you can position it at the desired height.
Additional of note:
- Light bulb not included. Takes up to a 100W standard/ LED bulb.
- 8 ft cord.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition. The wood has been cleaned and oiled but retains the original finish.