Mid-Century Modern Teak Table Lamps With Original Shades
A stunning pair of Mid-Century Modern solid teak table lamps with the original wool and fibreglass cone shades. Dating from the late 1960's this pair of lamps exhibits beautiful workmanship on the solid teak, round body. The Base is a solid teak base with a felt pad to protect your furniture. The body rises upwards from the base in a perfect cylinder which elegantly tapers off, becoming smaller as it meets the neck. This is an elegant design. The original wool and spun fibreglass back shades are done in a conical shape and are in the original off-white/ tan fabric.
Additional of note:
- Priced by lamp/ individually; sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- Light bulb not included. Takes up to a 100W standard socket bulb.
- 8 ft cord.
|Width = Depth||
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been restored but retains it's original finish.
- The original off-white/ tan fibreglass back shades are also in excellent condition.