Mid-Century Modern Teak Wardrobe
This spectacular Mid-Century Modern teak wardrobe. Also called a Gentleman's Dresser. This teak wardrobe is from the late 60's and is a wonderfully versatile item! You can use this as a linen chest in a hallway. Pop it in a front foyer to organize the family. It is obviously perfect as a dresser in a bedroom adding generous amounts of storage. We have even had clients use it as a bar cabinet! Pull the doors open to reveal on side with 3 adjustable and removable shelves on one side while the other side has 6 drawers. The doors have exquisite solid teak bar handles. Sitting raised up on a secure pedestal base allows this to be perfect for even a child's room! Wonderfully slim at only 18" in depth, allowing it to fit almost anywhere! Vintage teak furniture with a Mid-Century design sensibility is so sought after due to it's versatility, clean lines and warmth.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.