Mid-Century Modern Teak Zig Zag Table Lamps With Original Cone Shades
Stunning pair of Mid-Century Modern solid teak zig zag table lamps with the original wool and fibreglass cone shades. Dating from the late 60's this pair of lamps exhibits beautiful workmanship on the solid teak, zig zag frame. The original wool and spun fibreglass hardback shades are done in a conical shape with black felt trim on the top and bottom of each shade. The shades are the original off-white wool fabric.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually; sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- Light bulb not included. Takes up to a 100W standard socket bulb.
- 8 ft cord.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains it's original finish.
- The original off-white wool hardback shades are in very good condition with some wear.