Mid-Century Modern Tulip Style Dining Chairs By Maurice Burke
4 fantastically designed Mid-Century Modern "tulip style" dining chairs by Maurice Burke for Arkana. The Model 115 dining chairs were made in the late 60's. Constructed using a solid aluminum base in the characteristic tulip style. . The fibreglass seats rotate 360 degrees and are upholstered in an off white Maharam. The purple seat cushions are removable and easily upholstered should you decide to change the look. The frames straight lines are nicely balanced by the subtle curves. The contoured backrest provides plenty of ergonomic comfort, while still being very open. Strong and sturdy, these are a great chair if you want to savour great conversation over a wonderful meal. Great lines are only found in true Mid-Century Modern furniture. 50+ years of good meals and many, many more meals and years to go!
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- The bases and swivel mechanisms are in excellent condition on all 4 chairs.
- Original upholstery on all 4 chairs has been professionally cleaned with Zinolin textile cleaner and is in very good condition with minor age appropriate wear.