Mid-Century Modern Walnut 4 Drawer Tallboy Dresser By Vic Art
This Mid-Century Modern walnut 4 drawer tallboy dresser by Vic Art is just stunning. The generous solid wood drawers and elegantly designed handles give this chest a clean, streamlined, yet retro look. Gorgeous & well maintained the walnut has been carefully refinished enhancing the look of the item. The lacquer finish has been stripped revealing the beautiful walnut and elm woods. The walnut was re-stained, while the elm was left it's natural lighter colour. The entire item was then completed with a hand rubbed oil finish. It will fit seamlessly into any decor. Sleek, space saving, due to the high, solid elm raised legs, it will make any room seem larger. Manufactured in Montreal by Vic Art in the mid 60's. All 5 solid wood drawers slide easily and have dovetails. The drawers are generous and will fit the thickest of sweaters. Don’t miss your chance to own a quality Canadian Mid-Century Modern item! The grain and wood colour is exceptional. A truly amazing addition for any bedroom; adding tons of storage. Or use it in a foyer and have people drool as soon as they come over.
Additional of note:
- Matching 9 drawer dresser also available.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear.
- The entire item has been refinished to a high standard.
- All drawers slide smoothly.