Mid-Century Modern Walnut 5 Drawer Tallboy Dresser By Vic Art
This Mid-Century Modern walnut 5 drawer tallboy dresser by Vic Art is just stunning. The graduated sized solid maple drawers and elegantly designed handles give this chest a clean, streamlined, yet retro look. Gorgeous & well maintained the walnut has been regularly oiled with elements of patina that only age will create. It will fit seamlessly into any decor. Sleek, space saving, due to the high, solid walnut raised legs, it will make any room seem larger. Manufactured in Montreal by Vic Art in the mid 60's. All 5 solid maple drawers slide easily and have dovetails. The drawers are graduated with the top 2 being thinner (lingerie). Don’t miss your chance to own a quality Canadian Mid-Century Modern item! The grain and wood colour is exceptional. A truly amazing addition for any bedroom; adding tons of storage. Or use it in a foyer and have people drool as soon as they come over.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with minor age appropriate wear. The entire item has been cleaned and conditioned, but remains with the original finish.
- There is one spot where the original lacquer finish has worn through. This does not impact the use or beauty of the item.
- All drawers slide smoothly.