Mid-Century Modern Walnut Armchair By Selig
A truly beautiful Mid-Century Modern walnut armchair by Selig. Manufactured in the 1960's in Denmark. Featuring a solid walnut organically shaped frame with beautiful spade shaped armrests. The solid walnut frame is compact and has subtle curves to off set the straight lines. The wood is a wonderful lighter shade with beautiful variegation in the grain pattern. Featuring an upholstered seat and back cushion provides ample comfort and support for your back. The original oatmeal upholstery is in very good condition. This armchair is from the 1960's and originates in Denmark. The beauty of this chair is the openness and compact design, while being incredibly comfortable. The chair sits a bit higher so it is perfect for people of all ages. It would be perfect in an entry way or as a desk chair. A wonderful Danish Modern lounge chair that is compact, comfortable, solid and sturdy.
Additional of note:
- The original oatmeal upholstery is in very good condition. However it can be changed for an additional cost.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been cleaned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- The original black leatherette upholstery is in exceptional condition. however it can be changed for an additional cost.