Mid-Century Modern Walnut Armchair By Selig With Original Upholstery
A truly beautiful Mid-Century Modern walnut armchair by Selig with stunning original upholstery. Manufactured in the 1960's in Denmark but this was designed by Dan Johnson (US). Featuring a solid walnut organically shaped frame with beautiful solid walnut armrests which wrap around the backrest. The solid walnut frame is compact and has subtle curves to off set the straight lines. The wood is a wonderful darker shade with beautiful variegation in the grain pattern. The upholstered seat and back cushion provides ample comfort and support for your back. The original striped velour upholstery is in very good condition. The beauty of this chair is the openness and compact design, all the while still being incredibly comfortable. The chair sits a bit higher so it is perfect for people of all ages. It would be perfect in an entry way or as an executive desk chair. A wonderful Danish Modern lounge chair that is compact, comfortable, solid and sturdy.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been oiled but retains the original finish.
- The original striped velour upholstery is in exceptional condition.