Mid-Century Modern Zebrawood Side Table With Drawer
A very rare pair of Mid-Century Modern zebrawood side tables with a drawer. Featuring extremely rare and beautiful zebrawood on the exposed surfaces and solid African teak legs and base. The drawer faces are done a vibrant orange laminate with solid Afromosia inset handles! A rare species, Zebrawood has such deep vibrant grain pattern. Making it difficult to work with and very striking when used in furniture. The deep and wide drawer on each side table provide ample storage. The drawers slide easily. The handles are truly artistic as they are inset solid African teak squares. A single oversized handle resides on the front face of each drawer. Beautiful colour and stunning grain pattern throughout. Finished with a wood backboard. Sitting raised up on 4 solid African teak legs give each side table a sense of openness and makes cleaning easier. Wonderfully narrow, allowing them to fit seamlessly into almost any bedroom. They would be a truly amazing addition for any bedroom, providing tons of storage. Alternatively place them in your living room for a pop of colour on either side of the sofa!
Additional of note:
- Priced by table/ individually and sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- Also available Generous Mid-Century zebrawood 6 drawer dresser
- Also available Mid-Century zebrawood 3 way mirror.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- There is some sun fading on the drawer face of one table. See pictures for details.
- Both tables have been professionally restored but retain the original finish.