Mid-Century Oval Teak Extending Dining Table by Sven Engstrom
A gorgeous Mid-Century oval teak extending dining table by Sven Engstrom and Gunnar Myrstrand for Skaraborgs Mobelindustri. This Swedish Modern oval dining table was designed to be fairly compact without the leaves but extend to a grand format with the 2 large leaves/ extensions. Featuring absolutely stunning depth of colour and vibrant teak grain pattern throughout. Just a beautifully designed table. Perfect size for all types of settings and all size families. The table is streamlined with beautiful Scandinavian Modern design elements. Without the leaves the table will comfortably sit 6 people. 8 with one leaf inserted and 10 - 12 with both leaves inserted. You can insert only 1 leaf or both. Late 60's Sweden and stamped. The gorgeous solid teak legs easily remove for moving.
Additional of note:
|Width||54.75"; 76.25"; 87.5"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire piece has been cleaned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.
- The leaves are a good match to the table top.