2 extremely comfortable, Mid-Century Modern R Huber lounge chairs with teak arms and original upholstery from the 1960's. The Model 238 armchair was produced in 1968. These armchairs epitomize Mid-Century design style with an angular shaped solid wood frame that also curves softly to envelope the body perfectly. Fully upholstered and retaining the original vibrant orange patterned fabric just adds to the overall exceptional quality of these chairs. The star of the show is the solid teak base and thick solid teak armrests. These evoke a real sense of craftsmanship and quality. The thick solid teak armrests are truly stunning in their grain pattern and colour. The arms and padded back perfectly cradles the body. Due to it's higher back, this chair is extremely comfortable for all body types. The teak accents have all been carefully restored to bring out the beauty of the wood. The seat cushion is reversible and removable so it can be removed and taken to a dry cleaner, should you ever need to launder it. Perfect for a living room, bedroom, basement or den. Stamped
Additional of note:
- 2 AVAILABLE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY AND AS A PAIR. YOU SAVE WHEN BUYING BOTH!
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- Overall in very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. See Pictures for details.
- Original orange patterned fabric on one chair has some minor wear which has been restored.
- The teak accents and legs have been professionally restored but retain the original finish.
At Vintage Home Boutique we understand that sometimes it's tough to visualize an item in your home. So we stand behind our items and offer returns within 7 days of purchase, with proof of purchase, on all full priced vintage furniture. Beyond 7 days from purchase, items will not be accepted for refunds under any conditions.
Discounted and sale items, accessories, furniture care and customized items are final sale and not refundable under any conditions.
- The items must be in the condition they left the shop and we will verify condition with the pictures we have.
- Vintage Home Boutique always reserves the right to decline a refund or charge a percentage of the total paid as an administrative fee.
We are often asked, do you deliver? The answer is YES! Delivery and shipping is available across Canada. We ship accessories across the country using Canada Post. For accessories, the cost will vary based on where you live and the weight of the shipment.
We have different furniture delivery options, depending on where you live. Please note you must be able to assist to bring the item into your home, if you live outside of the GTA.
|Toronto||$140||Daily - 7 days a week|
|GTA||$250||Daily - 7 days a week|
|Ottawa & Area||
$400- client must assist
|Second Saturday of every month*|
|Kingston & Area||$350- client must assist||Second Saturday of every month*|
|London & Area||$350- client must assist||Third Saturday of every month*|
|Windsor & Area||$400- client must assist||Third Saturday of every month*|
- The GTA is defined the area outside of the city of Toronto, west to Hamilton. East to Oshawa. North to Barrie.
- Full service delivery is:
- 2 movers
- Your items are blanket wrapped and secured in transport
- Your items are unwrapped and brought into the room of choice in the position of your choice.
- There are additional fees for:
- Each additional item on the same delivery ($20/ item). A set of dining chairs are considered 1 item
- Assembly ($60/ hr)
- Walk ups beyond the second floor or buildings without elevators - Yes there are still some left!
- We group multiple deliveries for the Ottawa/ Kingston & London/ Windsor markets. As such we reserve the right to reschedule shipments so as to keep the rates low. Direct delivery of your item is also possible
All other cities in Canada:
Shipping is exclusively handled through a delivery service that runs across the country every 2 months. You must be able to assist to bring the items into your home.
Contact Us and we can give you a specialized quote for what you desire.
- All deliveries must be scheduled within 7 days of purchase unless previously arranged. For items held longer than 7 days without previous agreement, there is a non-refundable, $150/ week or partial week fee.
- For all deliveries we only connect you with the service provider. The delivery service schedules and is responsible for care and condition of the product once it leaves the store.
- For shipments outside of Canada: Contact Us and we will connect you with our crate packer and shipping service.
- Clients are responsible to ensure all items and pieces are removed from the truck
- Do not sign for the delivery as acceptable if there is an issue with the item or the crate.
- Even if the item is crate shipped you are required to be home to accept the delivery. Wooden crates do not protect valuables from rain!
- Note ANY issues on the service providers form. Do not sign that the delivery was acceptable.
- Claims are to be directed to the delivery service within 24 hours of the item arriving in your home. Failure to do so will likely result in your claim being denied by the service.
- Vintage Home Boutique Ltd. cannot support your delivery claim in any way. We are happy to follow up and speak with the providers on your behalf, however they are 3rd party companies with their own operating polices.
ACCESSORIES: All accessories (excluding mirrors) are shipped using Canpar and are insured for actual retail value.
FURNITURE CARE: All furniture care is shipped via Canada Post. These items are insured for retail value up to $100.
We know these are heirloom pieces and as such have partnered with reliable and trustworthy organizations that offer reasonable rates. All of our delivery and shipping services are fully insured and bonded.