Mid Century R Huber Teak Ottoman
A single fabulous Mid-Century teak ottoman by R Huber from the late 60's. Stunning solid teak frame and oatmeal with hints of red Maharam upholstery. The solid teak frames have beautiful deep rich colour and vibrant grain pattern. These are as nice to look at, as they are to sit on! Use it in a hallway or mudroom to put on your shoes and boots. Conversely it's the perfect foot stool for use with the iconic R Huber scoop armchair.
Additional of note:
- Also available cream teak "scoop" lounge chair by R Huber.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- The wood is in excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear. The wood has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but retains the original finish.
- The original oatmeal upholstery has been professionally cleaned and is in very good condition.