Mid Century R Huber Teak Ottoman
A single fabulous Mid-Century teak ottoman by R Huber from the late 60's. Stunning solid teak frame and fabulous black Danish linen upholstery. The solid teak frames have beautiful deep rich colour and vibrant grain pattern. As nice to look at as it is to sit on! Use it in a hallway or mudroom to put on your shoes and boots. Conversely It's the perfect foot stool for use with the matching, original upholstery, iconic R Huber scoop armchair.
Additional of note:
- Also available 2 matching teak "scoop" lounge chairs by R Huber.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- The wood is in excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear. The wood has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but retains the original finish.
- The original black Danish linen style upholstery has been professionally cleaned and is in very good condition. There was a single hole in the upholstery which has been professionally sown.