Mid-Century Rosewood And Leather 4 Seater Sofa By Sven Ivar Dysthe
A truly stunning Mid-Century rosewood and leather 4-seater sofa designed by Sven Ivar Dysthe for Dokka Mobler. Dating to the early 60's, this sofa as part of the "Flueline" models. All the items epitomize Dysthe's wonderful design style. An organically shaped frame is upholstered in a timeless whole grain black leather. Solid rosewood highlights this amazing upholstery throughout: on the armrests, legs and base. A true 4 seater for those in need of a larger but elegant sofa. The seat, back and arm cushions are separate and removable. allowing you to launder an individual item. The arms curve and angle perfectly to the body.
The rosewood has been carefully sanded and oiled to bring out the true beauty of the wood. All of the whole grain leather has been meticulously cleaned using Zinolin leather cleaner and restored using Zinolin leather cream. The entire sofa sits on a solid aluminum base system which is hidden by the rosewood and provides exceptional strength. Scandinavian Modern sofas are sought after for their unparalleled beauty and comfort.
Additional of note:
- Matching low back and high back armchairs also available.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- The frame and wood is in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- The rosewood frame has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- All of the whole grain leather has been meticulously cleaned using Zinolin leather cleaner and restored using Zinolin leather cream. The leather is in very good condition overall.