Mid-Century Rosewood Armchair And Ottoman By Ingmar Relling For Ekornes
A truly stunning gorgeous Mid-Century rosewood armchair and ottoman by Ingmar Relling for Ekornes. Manufactured in Norway in the 1960's, this was owned by one couple for almost 60 years! True Scandinavian Modern classics. The model "Svane" (which translates to Swan) was designed by Ingmar Relling for Ekornes. Shaped from solid vibrant rosewood with the perfect balance of curves and straight, defined edges. A fully upholstered seat and backrest forms to the body perfectly. The blue mohair upholstery seems to work perfectly with the luxurious rosewood frame. The footstool has bee redone in a navy blue whole grain leather. Compact yet open, this lounge chair will fit anywhere. Featuring an organically shaped, solid rosewood frame with a backrest at just the right angle for hours of lounging. The lines on the armrests not only enhance the look and profile, but are at just the right height to make these one of the most comfortable lounge chairs ever produced.
Additional of Note:
- Priced as a set. The price includes both the armchair and ottoman.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- Professionally reupholstered in a navy patterned Mohair with navy leather on the footstool.