Mid-Century Rosewood Dining Chairs By HW Klein for Bramin
A spectacular set of 4 Mid-Century rosewood dining chairs by HW Klein for Bramin. Manufactured in Denmark in the mid 60's, these chairs have an iconic and beautiful design. Made of solid rosewood, the rear legs shoot upwards to meet the curved backrest. All 4 have the original green "Racing stripe" upholstery on the seating. The curved and arched rosewood backrest, provides wonderful support while the strong, rosewood frame creates visual interest yet does not take up too much space. Open simple design, characteristic of great Danish Modern furniture. These would work amazingly with any table but are spectacular with our Danish Modern Rosewood Dining Table by HW Klein for Bramin which is currently also available.
Additional of note:
- Looking for a set of 6 pair these with our last 2 Mid-Century Rosewood Dining Chairs by Lubke
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the upholstery. Original finish and upholstery.
Priced individually and sold as a set of 4.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.