Mid-Century Rosewood Dining Chairs by Johannes Andersen Model Juliane
6 exceptional Mid-Century rosewood dining chairs by Johannes Andersen, model Juliane. These chairs truly showcase Andersen's brilliance. Starting with the sculpted meeting point where the 3 pieces of solid rosewood meet in the backrest. The backrest curves in 3 dimensions to provide added beauty and comfort. Finally extending downwards to the solid rosewood tapered legs in the rear. The perfect combination of Danish Modern design sensibility and craftsmanship. These were produced by Uldum Mobelfabrik in Denmark in the late 1960's. The solid rosewood frames have a truly beautiful colour and amazing grain pattern. The chair maintains the fine balance of being open and beautiful yet being highly comfortable. Perfect for those long dinner parties with great friends and family.
Additional of note:
- Priced Individually. Sold as a set of 6. Please add 6 to your cart.
- All 6 have been professionally reupholstered black leatherette.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize the upholstery. Additional charges apply.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been cleaned and oiled, but remains in the original condition.
- The old foam and fabric has been completely removed and professionally replaced with new foam and black leatherette.
Priced individually and sold as a set of 6.