Mid-Century Rosewood Dining Chairs By Niels Koefoed Model Eva
A truly stunning set of Mid-Century rosewood dining chairs by Niels Koefoed Model Eva. Featuring tall, elegantly curved seat backs with leather padding, the frames are composed of strips of solid rosewood that have been steam bent and laminated together. This was a revolutionary furniture manufacturing process when it was first done at scale by Niels Koefoed for Koefoeds - Hornslett in 1964. Combining great lumbar support with a higher back, yet maintaining a sense of openness. These chairs tick all of the boxes for a great dining chair. Extremely strong, durable, beautiful and comfortable without peer. With easy clean, durable bi-clad leather seating. These are the chairs to host your next dinner party. Alternatively they are a statement piece when family comes over for the holidays.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 6. Please add 6 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- The wood is in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. The frames have been cleaned and polished but they retain the original finish.
- The original black bi-clad leather upholstery and foam on all 6 chairs is in very good condition with some minor wear. One seat has a small hole. We can replace this should you require.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually. Sold as a set of 6.