Mid-Century Round Coffee Table In Solid African Teak By Imperial
This elegant Mid-Century round coffee table in solid African teak was designed by Jan Kuypers and manufactured by Imperial Furniture in Stratford, Ontario in the early 60's. You will definitely appreciate the openness and sense of style. The top is composed of solid strips of thick luxurious African teak. Absolutely stunning deep rich colour and grain pattern. Sitting raised up on solid African teak legs with X shaped cross braces, allows this table to be sturdy on any surface. This table has wonderful proportions for it's size, yet due to the bullet edging and other subtle design cues does not seem too large or obtrusive. The table exhibits the amazing craftsmanship of the period and was made right here in Ontario. This isn't just a coffee table, it's a work of art!
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The entire item has been cleaned and polished, but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.