Mid-Century Round Lotus Or Flip Flap Teak Dining Table By Dyrlund
A stunningly crafted Mid-Century Round Lotus Or Flip Flap Teak dining table by Dyrlund. Stamped with the manufacturer label and production number. This is a simply gorgeous extending dining table which will stun you with the both the quality of craftsmanship and wonderful thoughtful design. The table is round in both the compact and extended format! Being round when extended makes it such a rarity. Slide out the leaves and flip them over to extend the table from a 4 - 5 seater to a 8 - 9 seater. The solid teak pedestal base not only looks stunning, but allows more people to be accommodated at the table as there are not legs in the corners as barriers. This piece exhibits some of the finest precision construction we have ever seen on any Danish Modern dining table we have had. A stunning teak top combines both exceptional old growth teak grain pattern with beautiful colour. The leaves has stunning solid brass hinges which add to the beauty and sophistication. The solid teak pedestal legs are expertly fitted to the table top and each other. The pedestal legs easily remove for transport or storage. Even the sliders are solid wood and sit in a wood box so that they are not exposed. Sits 4 - 5 comfortably without the leaves. 8 - 9 with the leaves extended. Perfect for regular dinners and large family feasts!
|Width = Length||
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- Minor shading from where a table runner sat on the table top. Our experience is with time, sun exposure and oiling this will dissipate.
- The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.