Mid-Century Safari Chair by Hans Olsen for Viskadalens Möbler
A stunning Mid-Century Safari Chair by Hans Olsen for Viskadalens Möbler. A perfect example of the great work of this pioneering Mid-Century designer. Featuring an exposed, sculpted solid European white oak frame with a fitted, thick, whole grain black leather upholstery and black leather armrests. The frame minimizes the structure to only the necessary elements. Emphasizing both the spectacular joinery and the beauty of the supple leather. Incredibly comfortable with a mid rise back and the original detached black leather seat cushion. The backrest and seat are composed of a single piece of thick black leather. Adding to the sophistication of this stunning Scandinavian Modern armchair. The black leather armrests provide ample support and are fixed to the frame with brass screws. The sturdy new black leather upholstery curves and envelopes the body. Making this chair not only wonderful to look at but equally comfortable to sit in.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The chair has been professionally reupholstered in a high grade black leather. The seat cushion is original with some patination.
- The frame has been stripped, sanded and soap finished.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.