Mid-Century Side Table With Shelf In Solid African Teak By Imperial
This elegant Mid-Century side table with shelf in solid African teak was manufactured by Imperial Furniture. Designed by Jan Kuypers and manufactured Stratford, Ontario in the late 50's-early 60's. You will definitely appreciate the openness and sense of style. The top is composed of strips of thick, luxurious, solid African teak. Absolutely stunning deep rich colour and grain pattern. Sitting raised up on 4 solid African teak legs, allows this table to be sturdy on any surface. This table has wonderful proportions for it's size. Perfect for beside a chair in a reading nook. The table would also be great as a compact coffee table. The table exhibits the amazing craftsmanship of the period and illustrates that absolutely amazing items were crafted right here!
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The entire item has been cleaned and buffed with lacquer polish, but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.