Mid-Century Solid Brazilian Rosewood Dining Chairs by Lubke
A spectacular set of 6 Mid-Century solid Brazilian rosewood dining chairs with by Lubke. Manufactured in Germany in the late 50's, these chairs have an iconic and beautiful design. Made of solid Brazilian rosewood, the rear legs shoot upwards to meet the spade like backrest. Reminiscent of the Niels Moller Model 77. All 6 have new strapping and black leatherette upholstery on the seating. The wood on the solid Brazilian rosewood frames has been professionally refinished and is stunning in every way. With exceptional grain pattern and depth of colour you can only find in rosewood! The curved spade like rosewood backrest, provides wonderful support while the strong, rosewood frame creates visual interest yet does not take up too much space. Open simple design, characteristic of great Mid-Century Modern furniture.
Additional of note:
- Priced by chair/ individually. Sold as a set of 6. Please add 6 to your cart.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition. The wood has been professionally refinished on all 6.
- All 6 have been professionally reupholstered with new seat strapping foam and black leatherette.