Mid-Century Solid Teak Dining Chairs By Uldum Mobelfabrik
10 Mid-Century solid teak dining chairs by Uldum Mobelfabrik and attributed to the Danish great Johannes Andersen. Comfort and style meet perfectly in this 1950's Danish Modern design from one of the period's masters. The frames are solid teak and sturdy with amazing colour, grain pattern and subtle details. Notice the finger joining where the front legs curve to meet the seat and in the curve up to the backrest. The backrest curves in 3 dimensions providing ample support. The backrest is also padded. Making this an incredibly well constructed and comfortable chair. From the side the organically designed frame curves elegantly. Showcasing the mastery of the carpenters. Extremely comfortable, strong, stylish and in wonderful condition. Single owner who cherished them for 60+ years. If you have ever tried to find a large set of authentic Mid-Century dining chairs you know how difficult it can be.
Additional of note:
- Looking for rosewood instead of teak? We also have these
- Priced by chair/ individually. Sold as a set of 4, 6 or 10. Please add 4,6 or 10 to your cart.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been professionally restored but remain with the original finish.
- All 10 have been professionally reupholstered using new foam and an off white Maharam fabric which has hints of robin's egg blue .